Fiat – “Let it Be Done”.
We, as Catholics, know how powerful is that four-letter word to our faith. Our most significant role model to our vocation of marriage and family, Mother Mary, answered God with that word and was able to let it be done.
When I answered God, my own Fiat, to calling my vocation to marriage and family, I didn’t realize that there was more to this vocation than just a Fiat.
Yes, I understand that I had to give myself in a self-giving way to my husband, children, and home. But for many years, I let that self-giving become a self-made martyr, which resulted in nothing more than darkness (overweight, tired, lack of love/mercy).
It took a powerful impact of the Divine Mercy (read more) to show me that this self-giving had to start within.
Once I started this journey of holiness in wellness, I began to see my Fiat’s real fruits in my life. We are all on this journey of holiness, but many of us don’t know its importance. We tend to separate them, believing that it’s either one or the other. There is no need to split them.
Even God in His greatest commandment shows us that it is a must to be on the journey of holiness in wellness.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” – Matthew 22:-35
You see it now, don’t you?
First, we are whole-body, heart, soul, and mind. We need whole-body wellness to LOVE God. Second, we need to love our neighbors (children, husband, friends, family, strangers) as ourselves. But. Wait, how can we do just that if we don’t love ourselves? If We don’t seek that wellness, body, mind, and soul.
So God is telling us that, to Love Him and loves others, we MUST love ourselves. And we must do so by paying attention to our heart, mind, and soul. Treat ourselves with real love. A Merciful LOVE!
I finally understood this; I finally had a vision and energy to “Let it be done” in my vocation.
So now, I want to challenge you in your own Fiat Challenge. Join us as we use accountability, journaling, live workouts, coaching, and more to enhance this Fiat.
What do you receive with your Fiat?
* 8 Weekly digital Journals filled with daily prayer promotes, Novena of the Miracle Rosary, affirmations, special intentions, habit tracker, and more.
* 8 Live Workout Classes with our personal trainer Daniel specializes in women/mother training and a workout plan for the week.
* 8 Zoom Hangouts with Guest Speakers such as a personal trainer, doctor, nurse coach, and even a priest, who share their expertise on different topics from the importance of strength training for moms, hormones, healthy make-ups, cleaning green, holiday cooking, virtues and more.
* 8 Weeks of accountability in email, private Facebook groups, and one on one coaching session when needed.
* 8 Teaching Modules with Lifetime access to Nutrition and Mindset with worksheets and coaching sessions as needed.
*1 Fiat Gift Basket with a special made Rosary/Divine Mercy Chaplet by No Heart Untouched, a Faustina Quote Print, mug, and t-shirt from Prints of Mercy.
The Fiat Challenge is not a weight loss challenge. It’s more. You are more than a number on the scale.
Here you see that from the start of my journey of holiness in wellness, might have started as a weight loss, but when I finally had the mindset transformation, I went from not just a weight loss but strength in my body, knowledge in whom I am, and empowering my FIAT!
This challenge will bring you strength, give you knowledge of how to live this wellness journey, and enhance your Fiat!
We are limited our Fiat Challenge to 15 women to give you an experience that will inflame your journey of holiness in wellness.